Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Special Agent Kate Todd (NCIS)







From the NCIS episode 'UnSEALed', Special Agent Kate Todd (Sasha Alexander) is caught off-guard by a suspected criminal while watching over the suspects son. Kate is tied to a wooden chair and gagged with a knotted cloth. Great images of her struggling in the chair.




Still two more potential damsels in Special Agent Ziva David (Cote de Pablo) and Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette) left on the show. Although Ziva has had a few tie-ups and hand-cuffed scenes, she has yet to receive the full treatment. I think she'd look great tied to a chair with duct tape over her lips. And Abby would look equally great bound and cleave gagged, although I'm sure she would be able to get herself free, as clever as she is.



3 comments:

  1. I second that, as far as Abby is concerned. I always liked here anyway and would love to see her all tied up and gagged. I remember one episode where one of the agents was protecting her from a stalker and was staying overnight. (great lingerie shots of Abby btw) and at one point he tells her, "Don't open the door. I mean it! Or I will tie you up!" Sadly he was all talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she was gagged with a knotted cleave gag. Can you frickin' believe it! Helluva change from the super thin cleave gags offered up in so many TV and movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would kill to see Cote de Pablo get the full treatment.Here's hoping.

    ReplyDelete